Richmond is a small village in the western part of Prince County, Prince Edward Island. It has a population of less than 1,000, and is in a rural farming region.
Richmond Parish was created as a civil parish during the 1764-1766 survey of Samuel Holland. Very little further information is available regarding the origins of the village of Richmond.
Further Information (off-site links)