The Borough of Richmond was a municipal borough in Surrey, England from 1890 to 1965. It no longer exists, and is now part of the much larger London Borough of Richmond upon Thames.
The borough of Richmond was formed by Royal Charter 1890, and covered the parish of Richmond St Mary Magdalene. In 1933 Richmond Borough received much of the land from the Ham District before it became part of the Richmond upon Thames borough in 1965.
Further Information (off-site links)
Borough of Richmond Heraldry: